Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

To anyone who reads this blog:

Happy New Year to you! I hope that 2007 will be a good year, one for the books! I mean, now that Sadam Hussein is dead and the Democrats have control of Congress, everything should be peachy keen again, right? Don't listen to that nagging voice in your head that's telling you to move to an uninhabited island and sink your life savings into gold bullion. But if you must, be sure to make a good treasure map so you can find where you buried it. Let me tell you, there's nothing more frustrating than an unlegible or confusing treasure map. I'd also recommend laminating your map to protect it from the elements; but not before you make it look authentic by burning the edges and crumpling it up a bit. Paper from a brown paper bag seems to work the best for that (at least, that's what I used in the third grade). Well, as I said before, I hope 2007 turns out better than the last one. And why shouldn't it be? Fifty bucks says Castro doesn't make it past the fourth of July and we celebrate the sixth anniversary of 9/11 by invading Iran. Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home